Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A God send

Henry the driver and God send, drove me toward, Accra. So far the workshop had caged my exploration of Ghana, with that over on the 27th, I felt relieved. However the dust on Khzaima's car remained unwashed. Checking my email, I came across this in the inbox.

Salam Usman,

Compliments of the season. Hope you are having fun in accra.

There is a daddo maritime country manager sadiq, pullo on, pls feel free to call him if you need assistance or a friendly voice. Number +233 249 253 313.

Best Regards, Mahmud B. Tukur.

Sadiq, was on holiday in Yola, and but kindly dispatched Henry his driver. A brief parle with Khuzaima and Henry at the Sonset office and I had a mental itinery for the next few days. The Cape Coast and Akosombo would come later. But today that meant seeing the capital more and for the nation of Ghana that meant going to the Kwame Nkrumah mausoleum.

No comments:

Post a Comment