Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Lost Day

Why do I call it the lost day? well you see it turns out we didn't travel on the night of the 27th as we had originally scheduled. My ticket which was a discount offer that was expiring next month so with some extra cash in the account I decide to bring mother along.

At check in the pretty check in lady made a prettier mess of our plans, it turns out that the ticket had a precondition; available seats and the plane was pretty much full that night.

So a day, Thursdays the 27th was lost bringing the original Seven day down to Six. That also brought the total number of my canceled Virgin Nigeria flights to three. I expressed my anger at the deception (no preconditions were attached on my offer letter)and made absolutely certain that I had a seat for tomorrow's flight, at least it had an earlier take off time of 9:25pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment